STIGA PARK-PRO540IX Front Deck Mower
Price €12,300.00 Including VAT
Availability: Available to order
Est. Delivery Time: 3-5 days
The STIGA Park Pro 540 IX is a front cut ride-on mower powered by a twin-cylinder Honda engine with a power output of 15.2 kW @ 3200 rpm with four-wheel drive for excellent stability even on steep slopes and PRO-Drive power steering for optimum manoeuvrability. The Park Pro 540 IX front cut ride-on mower is ideal for large surface areas and when used with a 110 or 125 cm cutting deck with QuickFlip system, cleaning and maintenance are easy. Both cutting decks can be configured to cut in rear discharge mode. The large visible 15 litre fuel tank enables prolonged cutting sessions. The cutting deck engagement, and the various accessories available, are operated using a button positioned on the panel. Comfort-enhancing features include piston-powered hydraulic steering, hydraulic raising of the cutting deck, the electric blade height adjustment and the longitudinally and vertically adjustable seat with armrests. The backlit display positioned on the side panel gives an overview of all the main settings, while the powerful LED headlights make it possible to operate the machine even in low-light conditions. The wide range of STIGA parts and accessories and applications means the mower can be used all year round.
- Comfy seat: The mower has a seat with armrests which can be adjusted lengthways for ultimate driving comfort.
- Side control panel with built-in display: The mower's functions are managed from the control panel located next to the seat.
- Cutting deck with the latest-generation QuickFlip system: This ride-on mower can be used with a cutting deck with QuickFlip technology, which enables you to quickly raise the deck for cleaning and maintenance.
- Large fuel tank: This mower has a fuel tank with an external cap for easy access and a clear window for checking the fuel level.
- LED headlights: The headlights mean that the mower can even be used in poor light conditions.